[vtkusers] GCC 4.5 Mac Os X

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sat Apr 2 13:51:28 EDT 2011

Start with a clean build directory then run cmake until it errors out. Then look in the CMakeError.log for "TestBigEndian" or "TEST_BIG_ENDIAN". When you find that the complete compile command,error and test code that was compiled will be shown all together in the error log. That should tell you what is going on.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio