[vtkusers] How to bring an object to the coordinate's origin

nuno.jf nunofernandes7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:06:51 EDT 2011

I changed the code David avised me to use and put it reading unstructured
grid vtk files.
The original code is found here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx#Surface_reconstruction
I attached the code file in case it might help someone.
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4275993/SurfaceFromUnorganizedPoints.cxx
SurfaceFromUnorganizedPoints.cxx

Now, I ran the program using as input, the vtk corresponding to the right
image. The left image is what I got as output.
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n4275993/a.png

I assume this is happening because I have several separate points which are
interfering. David advised me to see his outlier removal class:
http://www.midasjournal.org/browse/publication/708

How can I use that class? I can open it using Paraview. But How can I apply
it to my polydata?
Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Nuno