[vtkusers] AddArray() to polydata

ChiaWeng Boon chiaweng at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:26:31 EDT 2010

Thanks Eric for your help.  I really appreciate it.

>From the previous email, the impression is that by SetValue(0,2.0),  I
will  change the contouring from F(x,y)=0 to F(x,y) =2.0.  Instead
what I would like is to contour F(x,y)=0 but map it to a different
color for different implicit functions.  I have many implicit
functions.  So maybe after contouring F(x,y)=0, I change the scalars I
stored to 2.0.  How do I do that?

The next question is how do I write the output of PolyDataMapper?  I
want to pass it to Paraview.

Thanks,

Boon