[vtkusers] vtkChartXY axis range

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Sep 29 09:18:42 EDT 2010

Hmmm... Yeah, that's strange. I'm not sure what would cause that.

Just so you know (since I didn't see it for a long time, I thought I'd mention), there is the vtkAxis::SetBehavior(int) method which controls whether the axis is auto-scaled or fixed scale that you set. If the auto-scale is misbehaving (maybe not giving the right level of detail for a "nice" range), then you might want to call SetBehavior(vtkAxis::FIXED) before setting the Range.

-Eric