[vtkusers] about plane and the coordinate

myaqua1982 myaqua1982 at 163.com
Tue Sep 28 14:00:11 EDT 2010

Hi all,

The first question is : what are the differences between vtkPlane and vtkPlanesource?
The second is : I want to define a plane in the sagittal section and a plane in the axial section and another plane in the coronal section. And these planes seperate the object into two equal parts in the three different sections respectively. Which class should I choose to define the planes? As we know, these three planes will cross only one point together. Then I want to define this point to be the original point of a new coordinate which composed of by the three planes and the point. I have no ideal how to achieve the goal.Did I explain the probems clearly?
 Please give me some advice to solve these problems. I appreciate your patience read my words above.
Thank you very much ! Please write me soon.

yours JHT

2010-09-29

myaqua1982