[vtkusers] Instalation of Windows 7

lindeval at dmat.ufrr.br lindeval at dmat.ufrr.br
Mon Sep 27 18:10:57 EDT 2010

The following error occurred while compiling a basic example with VtkFormsWindow component in Visual Studio 2008:

contentes of Form1.cs

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using vtk;

namespace Exemplo0
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        public Form1()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
        }
    }
}

Error:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.BadImageFormatException' occurred in Exemplo0.exe

Could not load file or assembly 'vtkFormsWindow, Version = 1.0.2386.19730, Culture = neutral,
PublicKeyToken = null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

I am using:

VTK-5.01-control-1.1
VTK-5.01-wrap-1.1-bin
VTK-5.01-wrap-1.1-src