[vtkusers] Where are the libraries?

Barney Sperlin bsperlinus at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 14:09:15 EDT 2010

Hi Jothy,
     I looked at your link and have been following it.  I'm currently at the point where I'm building the "install" from the VS IDE.  It is still running but I am getting a bunch of errors indicating that it can't find "window.h" but I'll wait for the process to finish (an hour??).
     And, no, I am not building with Qt, but there is a possibility that I might get a job in a week or so that involves maintaining a system with both Qt and VTK, which is why I'm trying to install and become familiar with VTK.  As I understand it, Qt doesn't work on VS 2005 Express (the job is with 2008 Express).
     Barney