[vtkusers] picked cell highlight

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 07:42:39 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 2:39 AM, czbebe <oka at bpe.es.osaka-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> Dear David,
>
> Thank you for update example. It is very nice for me.
> My example is to highlight picked cells of unstructured grid data.
> I such case, triangle filter is not necessary because grid has
> already triangle cells ?
> If so, I am wondering how modify follwoing program.
> style->Data = triangleFilter->GetOutput();
>
> Best regards,
>
> Oka

The idea of the triangle picker was just that the planeSource only produced
one cell so it didn't make sense to demonstrate selecting different cells!
You will have to change CustomStyle::Data to be a vtkUnstructuredGrid and
then replace:

style->Data = triangleFilter->GetOutput();

with

style->Data = yourUnstructuredGrid;

Give it a shot and let us know if it works.

David