[vtkusers] Iterating over an image and getting neighbors

Shashwath T.R. trshash at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:19:40 EDT 2010

Hi David,

I'm interested in this idea too. It seems to me that we're talking about
essentially the same functionality provided by ITK's iterators, at least to
some extent.

Right now, I'm happy using ITK for most such processing, but it may be
overkill for a lot of small applications. But if that's the case, maybe we
can follow ITK's API to some extent.

Regards,
Shash