[vtkusers] cannot build vtk snapshot with python SIP wrappers

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:07:57 EDT 2010

when finalizing compilation with SIP 4.10.5, I got this error not
oriented to SIP I think:

 99%] Building CXX object
GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/vtkQtPythonD.dir/vtkQtAnnotationViewPython.cxx.o
In file included from
/home/jmrbcu/downloads/VTK-HEAD-6b7f422/GUISupport/Qt/vtkQtAnnotationView.h:32:0,
                 from
/home/jmrbcu/downloads/VTK-Build/GUISupport/Qt/vtkQtAnnotationViewPython.cxx:12:
/home/jmrbcu/downloads/VTK-HEAD-6b7f422/GUISupport/Qt/vtkQtView.h:25:21:
fatal error: vtkView.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/vtkQtPythonD.dir/vtkQtAnnotationViewPython.cxx.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/vtkQtPythonD.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2