[vtkusers] Error message.??

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 07:23:40 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to write my own widget,, While deleting the widget, i get the
following error:

ERROR: In ..\..\Common\vtkObject.cxx, line 160.
vtkObject (02859E70): Trying to delete object with non-zero reference count.

Generic warning: In ..\..\Common\vtkObjectBase.cxx, line 76
Trying to delete object with non-zero reference count.

What does this error message indicate.? Before deleting, I do take care that
I dont have any references to any objects. And I have used smart pointers
wherever required. Cant figure out what exactly is going on here.

Thanks

Regards
Rakesh Patil