[vtkusers] Interactor on vtkWidget

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:14:08 EDT 2010

Well,

This is what I have done. I subclassed contourWidget, and added one memder,
ID for it. And in the mouse click event, i added shift click to pick the
object. i.e. i maintain a separate list to store ids of selected widgets.
And on shift click, id of that object is pushed on to this list. In this
way, multiple widgets can also be picked.

Then when i delete, i traverse the list of picked ids, and delete those
widgets.

Hope this may help.

Good luck

Thanks