[vtkusers] VTK and Qt, static build - CORRECTION

André Prins a.h.prins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 13:39:33 EDT 2010

Hi Gib,

At the moment I have a static Vtk (5.6.0) with a dynamic Qt
(4.7.0-beta2) on Windows with MinGW (GCC 4.5.0) and this works without
any problems. I do not specify explicitly that I use a static Vtk,
although this may be hidden in the UseVtk cmakefile.

In my CMakeLists.txt, I simply do the following:

    find_package( VTK REQUIRED HINTS $ENV{VTKDIR} )
    include( ${VTK_USE_FILE} )
    # ... and further down specifying the link-libraries
    target_link_libraries( MyFilters vtkImaging vtkGraphics vtkIO )

Do you use cmake for your own project as well? Which "undefined
references" are missing?

Regards,
Andre