[vtkusers] Moving a vertex

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:51:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I see that the Data in the interactor style, is coming from glyph filter.
And everytime, Data is being updated, but how will glyph filter come to know
that its data is modified?

I guess there should be some means to update that glyph filter as done in
the previous example..

Thanks

Regards
Rakesh Patil