[vtkusers] Slicing Options

Alex Southern mrapsouthern at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 06:15:23 EDT 2010

  Hi,

I need some help with determining what my visualizations options are, as
I feel dont know all there is to know about VTK.

- I have a large number of scalar values that are changed after a single
iteration (time), there may be 1000s of iterations.
- Each scalar has an associated 3D co-ordinate in space and I would like
its value to be mapped to a color map.

Id like to view the data in 3D (it doesn't matter if its slow) AND Id
also like to view a slice of the data.

If you can push me in the right direction of some examples or give me
some keywords that I can search it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Alex