[vtkusers] vtkTextProperty SetFontFamily

Shepherd, Jason F jfsheph at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 20 17:02:04 EDT 2010

The QtLabeler allows expanded functionality in this area.  You can look at Views/TestQtTreeRingLabeler to see an example using a font file loaded from your disk and rendered within a VTK view.  Similar functionality should be available with the standard QtLabeler, but you may need to translate a little between this example and what you'd like to do...

Jason