[vtkusers] Moving a glyph

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:53:04 EDT 2010

Well,

I didnt use glyph filter, but simple unstructured grid in my application and
my cells are vtkVertex type..

And i use vtkPointPicker to pick a vertex.. it works fine till now..

and to move a vertex, i pass my unstructured grid through
vtkProgrammableFilter.
eventhough this works, but it is very slow..

Hope that you'll come up with faster technique to implement this.. :-)

Thanks

Regards

Rakesh Patil