[vtkusers] vtkImageViewe2 and Window Level

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Sat Sep 18 10:37:03 EDT 2010

On 2010-09-18 14:48:38 +0530, Karthik Krishnan wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 1:20 AM, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com>wrote:
>
> > I'm replacing an vtkImageVewer to vtkImageViewer2, but I noted the
> > WindowLevel adjustment by dragging the left mouse button doesn't works.
> > How can I adjust W/L with vtkImageViewer2?.
> >
> It should. Are you overriding the default vtkInteractorStyleImage style that
> vtkImageViewer2 uses.

Yes, I'm doing this:

  myVTKWidget->SetRenderWindow(m_ImageViewer->GetRenderWindow());
  myVTKWidget->GetInteractor()->SetInteractorStyle(vtkInteractorStyleImage::New());

And the default interactor is changed, I can do Zoom & Pan, but
WindowLevel.

Is there another vtkInteractorStyle that allows me to do W/L?

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com