[vtkusers] memory management

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Sep 17 21:21:57 EDT 2010

A look at the CMake config files makes me think it should work fine
without VTK_USE_MPI.

You do however need VTK_USE_PARALLEL on or the vtkPCosmoReader class
won't be compiled. I think turning that on just takes turning on the
option in ccmake or cmake_gui and recompiling.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive