[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyle in vtkImageViewer

John Fraser John.Fraser at icr.ac.uk
Fri Sep 17 11:13:58 EDT 2010

For 2D images, I use vtkInteractorStyleImage, this is very good for viewing 2D images and you can pan by holding down the Shift key and clicking on the image.

>>> Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> 17/09/2010 15:45 >>>

Hi, I'm new to vtk and I'm trying to create a simple 2D Dicom image
viewer. With vtkImageViewer I can do window/level and zoom, but I'd like
to add more interactions, like "pan".

I thought it was possible by changing the interactor style, but it
doesn't work.

Here is what I did:

myImageViewer->GetRenderWindow()->GetInteractor()->SetInteractorStyle(vtkInteractorStyleTrackball::New());

Any hint?

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
Medical IT - Griensu S.A.