[vtkusers] How to distribute VTK applications?

Jim Peterson jimcp at cox.net
Fri Sep 17 08:08:28 EDT 2010

Wahyudin,
The most likely problem here is assuming you included the vtk shared
libraries and the java wrapper libraries in the package you are
installing on the target machine, you probably need to be sure thise
libraries are in the execution path as well. also, you will need to have
unique packages for different operating systems, although the Java code
will be the same, the library names are different for Windows vs Linux,
Unix and MacOS platforms.

The exact error text from the Java console of the installed machine
would really help.

Jim