[vtkusers] QVTKWidget mouse event in python

Nicola Creati ncreati at inogs.it
Fri Sep 17 06:52:31 EDT 2010

Hello,
I'm using the new QVTKWidget wrapped in python and I need to capture
mouse events. If I add an observer to the interactor style I can easly
capture any mouse event. On the Qt side I cannot get any mouse events
occurring in my QVTKWidgets. Is there a way to get it?

Thanks.

Nicola

--
Nicola Creati
Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale - OGS www.inogs.it Dipartimento di Geofisica della Litosfera Geophysics of Lithosphere Department CARS (Cartography and Remote Sensing) Research Group http://www.inogs.it/Cars/ Borgo Grotta Gigante 42/c 34010 Sgonico - Trieste - ITALY ncreati at ogs.trieste.it

This communication, that may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, is intended solely for the use of the intended addressees. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message, that do not relate to the official business of OGS, shall be considered as not given or endorsed by it. Every opinion or advice contained in this communication is subject to the terms and conditions provided by the agreement governing the engagement with such a client. Any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this communication by a not-intended recipient or in violation of the purposes of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. For Italy only: Ai sensi del D.Lgs.196/2003 - "T.U. sulla Privacy" si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario.