[vtkusers] memory management

Ula Popov ula.popov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:41:17 EDT 2010

It is the old Cosmo Reader.

Actually, I don't know how to use the new one.
I can not even compile my files.

In CMakeLists.txt
I changed from
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(treat_density vtkRendering)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(treat_density vtkRendering vtkParallel)

But my compiler doesn't recognize
#include <vtkPCosmoReader.h>

Probably, I should recompile VTK to work in parallel,
but I don't know how.