[vtkusers] about vtk python bindings and Qt

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:46:42 EDT 2010

You can get an http download the latest snapshot from github:
http://github.com/Kitware/VTK
Click on the "Download Source" button under the search bar, then click
on ZIP or TAR depending on what kind of archive you use.

It is probably best to stick to snapshots if you only plan to update
occasionally.

  David