[vtkusers] about vtk python bindings and Qt

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:03:29 EDT 2010

Hi folks, I have read in the list that right now ins possible to use
QVTKWidget from python, I am sick of fighting with
QVTKRenderWindowInteractor in pyQt4, problem is that I have downloaded
vtk 5.6 but I dont see the python bindings for QVTKWidget.

PS: in vtk 5.6, I saw a new cmake option: VTKMY_WRAP_PYTHON, what does
this option do?

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica

Recuerda: El arca de Noe fue construida por aficionados, el titanic
por profesionales