[vtkusers] help make VTK

gebbi1986 at freenet.de gebbi1986 at freenet.de
Mon Sep 13 05:35:35 EDT 2010

Hello,

i want to install VTK on linux (ubuntu 10.04) in the latest version.
I build it with cmake and all was ok. then i typed make and everything was good until a percentage of 63 and i got an error message:
"In file included from /home/gebbi/Downloads/VTK/Rendering/vtkMesaClipPlanesPainter.cxx:32:
/home/gebbi/Downloads/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLClipPlanesPainter.cxx:43: error: prototype for ‘void vtkMesaClipPlanesPainter::RenderInternal(vtkRenderer*, vtkActor*, long unsigned int, bool)’ does not match any in class ‘vtkMesaClipPlanesPainter’
/home/gebbi/Downloads/VTK/Rendering/vtkMesaClipPlanesPainter.h:43: error: candidate is: virtual void vtkMesaClipPlanesPainter::RenderInternal(vtkRenderer*, vtkActor*, long unsigned int)
make[2]: *** [Rendering/CMakeFiles/vtkRendering.dir/vtkMesaClipPlanesPainter.cxx.o] Fehler 1
make[1]: *** [Rendering/CMakeFiles/vtkRendering.dir/all] Fehler 2
make: *** [all] Fehler 2
"

Im new in linux and all these things so i dont know what to do. I would be happy i you could help me.

Greetings
Eric

Exklusiv: Neue E-Mail-Adresse @iPhone.de jetzt verfügbar!
Sichern Sie sich jetzt ihre persönliche E-Mail-Adresse at iphone.de