[vtkusers] Handling "holding down" a key

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:29:49 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> David G,
>
> I don't see style changes. I see comment addition...

He is referring to removing the trailing spaces (from the discussion
in "New function: vtkMath::ProjectVector" on the devel list). I agree
that it makes finding the actual changes much harder.

I still think these trailing spaces should be removed from all files
with a script and checked in so that this is not an issue for anyone
going forward. Having commit hooks which the current repo doesn't pass
doesn't make sense to me.

David