[vtkusers] Older VTK Versions

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Sun Sep 12 07:52:56 EDT 2010

I wouldn't receommend regressing solely because the Patented module has been
removed. Its just that the patents (MC) expired etc and it helps to keep the
code base free of patents. Hence the classes have been moved into the
appropriate (non-patented) directories, with the exception of vtkDecimate,
which has been removed. However there are other decimate filters available
in VTK.

If you must, you can always checkout older versions of VTK.

  http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/VTK4/