[vtkusers] Writing Transinet results

shankarjee at ucla.edu shankarjee at ucla.edu
Sat Sep 11 10:50:29 EDT 2010

Hi
     I have a large Finite element model where I need to write results
at various time steps. I am writing vtu files at each time step and
each time the size of the vtu file is very large. If I write the
result alone it is a fraction of the complete file. Is there a way
where I can write the model definition once and results at various
timesteps separately without the model definition and load it into
vtk. Thanks

Jee