[vtkusers] vtkpython in paralllel

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 14:15:39 EDT 2010

It looks like the ParallelCone.py example is a few years out of date.
The CompositeManager classes in VTK have changed since it was written.
 Is there anyone willing to fix it?

Fabian, since this example is broken, you might have to look through
the C++ examples and adapt one of them to python.

   David