[vtkusers] GSoC Volume Render in WebGL / Building my own VTK renderer

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Sat Sep 4 16:26:58 EDT 2010

Wendel,

WebGL is still in its early phase as we all know. Said that I have
seen some decent demos at the SIGGRAPH and talked to some of the folks
from Google and Apple who are working on it. One of the main issue
here is that none of the browser support it completely  (chrome is
probably the best).  Hopefully we will have something related to it in
near future.

Regards,
Aashish