[vtkusers] message from a friend of mine

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 21:36:00 EDT 2010

So after reading the problems other people have had with mt.exe, I disabled
my virus scanning and built all projects successfully.  I also built the
install project (for both 32 and 64 bit versions of VS2008) and the same
error still appears the same on both 32 and 64 versions of VS2008 and Java.
 I'm not sure what to do next.  I know that I'm correctly setting the java
path because if I remove the java path information the error changes to say
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no vtkCommonJava in java.library.path
Instead of
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: vtkCommonJava.dll: Can't find dependent
libraries

Any ideas?