[vtkusers] Track and record user given rotations using a trackball?

Ambar C ambarc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 21:33:28 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm building a VTK Project where I currently need to be able to show
the user .ply image in a redererwindow that has the trackball style
camera (or such a user interaction) enabled, after which the user will
rotate the face until the point where he/she is satisfied with the new
position - and I want to be able to record this change in positioning
that the user has input by hand. My new image has to have the result
of those user entered rotations. Any suggestions?

Best,
Ambar