[vtkusers] message from a friend of mine

Jim Peterson jimcp at cox.net
Thu Sep 2 07:50:29 EDT 2010

Jonathan,
Good Question,
Reviewing the cmake "advanced" options again I see one VTK_USE_64BIT_IDS
that defaults to unchecked. I have not researched the source to see if
that affects the Java object code, but one would think it is necessary
for a 64bit application.
Unfortunately I only have 2G memory on my machine, so I don't have the
64bit platform to test on.
I think I would start with a survey of the vtk dashboard for existing
64bit windows test cases and see of any of them also configure Java
wrappers.

Hope that helps,
Jim