[vtkusers] vtkBoxWidget example for Java

Jim Peterson jimcp at cox.net
Wed Sep 1 17:48:31 EDT 2010

All,
In the effort to learn some of vtk, I noticed the
examples/tutorials/step6/Java  widget example was missing from the
distribution of vtk 5.6.0. I used the python example as a start and have
created a Cone6.java example that I believe adheres to functionality of
the other tutorial examples. I would be happy to contribute this small
module to vtk, and possibly create some of he other missing java
examples as I proceed. What is the best way to do that?

thanks,
Jim Peterson