[vtkusers] [Insight-users] Saving seed points in ImagePlaneWidget

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 31 10:08:32 EDT 2010

Hi Xiaopen,

Capture the "EndPickEvent" with an Observer,
and in the execute method of the observer,
extract the coordinates of the point with code
similar to:

  double data[3];
  picker->GetPickPosition( data );

  itk::Point< double, 3 > pickedPoint;
  pickedPoint[0] = data[0];
  pickedPoint[1] = data[1];
  pickedPoint[2] = data[2];

---

See the example:

VTK/Examples/Annotation/Python/annotatePick.py

   Regards,

         Luis