[vtkusers] FindCell in multithreaded application

John Haiducek jhaiduce at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 09:53:31 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 23:42 -0400, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Can you post a small compilable example that exhibits this behavior?
> If the thread-safe call is not thread-safe, then there is a bug.

Bill, thanks for your reply.

Making a small example will take some work. Where I'm seeing the bug is
with modifications to Blender 3D, which is a pretty big application. I
don't have anything smaller yet that's multithreaded. I'll try to follow
up in a few days with an example that reproduces the bug.

John Haiducek