[vtkusers] vtkPProbeFilter example?

John Haiducek jhaiduce at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:34:06 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Jothy <jothybasu at gmail.com> wrote:

> But there is one in test category in tcl, I hope you must have noticed.
>

> http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Parallel/Testing/Tcl/TestPProbe.tcl
>
> Did you mean a simple example to demonstrate?

Yes, a simple example to demonsrate is exactly what I meant. I saw the TCL
test case but so far have been unsuccessful at translating to C++. The only
difference I notice between the test code and mine (aside from the
programming language) is that I used SetInput() and GetOutput(), while the
test case used SetInputPort() and GetOutputPort(). For most classes both
approaches work just fine, but perhaps the parallel classes are different in
that regard and SetInput/GetOutput don't work? I wouldn't expect that to
matter but I'm also in unfamiliar territory here.

John