[vtkusers] Removal of system includes from VTK_INCLUDE_DIRS

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Oct 27 16:09:42 EDT 2010

Hi,

I will be removing the system include directories from
VTK_INCLUDE_DIRS tomorrow. This could possibly impact some builds if
your project was relying on VTK implicitly adding third party include
directories such as Boost and Qt to your include directories in your
own projects. To fix this you can simply find those projects, and add
an include_directories call in your CMakeLists.txt that adds the extra
paths for your project.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,245

I will merge this topic branch, with a small fix for the Python
wrappers, tomorrow. This gives me time to fix up some of the logic in
Titan. I have confirmed that ParaView was not affected by this issue
as it manages its include directories independently of VTK.

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.