[vtkusers] vtk build is broken on windows with shared libraries and Java turned on

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:12:10 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,

Thanks.  I'm actually getting the build errors with Java wrapping turned off
now, so I'm thinking I have something strange going on on my particular
machine.

I've just done a git status, reverted all files, and git pull, to ensure
that I'm up-to-date.

My cmake options are

shared libs
use_n_way_arrays
use_rendering
and I change the default install directory to somewhere on my H drive.

I turned off the java wrapping.

I'm still getting the errors.

Thoughts?

Thanks,