[vtkusers] help!

胡健09060017 hujian198681 at 126.com
Wed Oct 27 06:00:24 EDT 2010

thank you David! i will try your advice.

At 2010-10-27 01:33:11,"David Doria" <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:

2010/10/26 Qian Cheng<qianc at ee.ethz.ch>

Hi 胡健,
I agree with John Drescher.
Also I would suggest checking your writing(word spelling) one more time before posting it here,which you could make sure the question is clear and understandable.

And at least say "Thank you" to show some respect to the people who have been making a fuss on helping you, even though the information they provided was not useful to you.

Cheng

The original poster had sent me a response off list saying "thanks, but I need to do this on unstructured grids, not structured grids". Please keep the replies on the list, or you see what kind of confusion happens :)

The question remains: how to compute streamlines on an unstructured grid. Did you try simply replacing the input of the streamline filter with the unstructured grid? The documentation makes it sound like it is possible "generate streamline in arbitrary dataset".

David