[vtkusers] Programming challenges with QT, VTK, and ITK

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Tue Oct 26 21:06:23 EDT 2010

Dear Luis,

How are you doing? Thank you very much for your help so far. Sorry to ask
you a question again.

I am now developing a liver segmentation program using QT, VTK, and ITK
based on CT images. In my program, fast marching algorithm is used to
extract the liver by multiple seed points. To pick the positions of the seed
points, vtkImagePlaneWidget is applied. The problem is how to save the
multiple seed points I selected by left-clicking of the mouse so that I do
not need to type those positions into the code, which is time consuming.

Please provide me with your suggestions. I working on this for almost one
week still I cannot figure it out.

Thanks,

Xiaopeng