[vtkusers] help!

Qian Cheng qianc at ee.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 26 13:23:30 EDT 2010

Hi ºú½¡,
I agree with John Drescher.
Also I would suggest checking your writing(word spelling) one more time
before posting it here,which you could make sure the question is clear
and understandable.

And at least say "Thank you" to show some respect to the people who have
been making a fuss on helping you, even though the information they
provided was not useful to you.

Cheng