[vtkusers] help!

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:00:39 EDT 2010

> i am a new leaner in vtk. i want to know how to render streamline on
> unstructured grid. if you know, please send the code to me! thank you so
> much!

David Doria answered the same question when you posted it 2 hours ago.
I would wait a few days before asking the same exact question.
Otherwise you will annoy the other users of the list.

And also when you get answers to you questions attempt to try them and
explain what problem you are having with them instead of starting a
new thread.

John