[vtkusers] BorderWidget with mouse

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 22:39:31 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> wrote:

>> > Yes, I was hoping to get some pointers no how to do that.
>> >

>> I will try to give pointers later today or tomorrow. Although I have
>> not done this for the border widget, I have extended other widgets to
>> add my functionality.
>>
>> John
>
> Thanks John! that would be great.

Try the BorderWidget example in the vtkwikiexamples. You can download
that directly from the wiki

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Qt/BorderWidget

or get it from the git server

http://gitorious.org/vtkwikiexamples

It looks to me the drag and resize are implemented. You just need the
ability to have the user set the initial size. In the case of the
example the Widget is already some default size on the screen and not
added by a user action.

John