[vtkusers] Remove cell (point?) from vtkUnstructuredGrid

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Oct 22 14:43:09 EDT 2010

I don't know why your example doesn't work, but if I was doing it I'd be tempted to create a selection containing the cell(s) I want to remove, then invert the selection and use vtkExtractSelection to "remove" the cells (really return everything except the unwanted cells).

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group