[vtkusers] question about interpolating between vtkContourWidgets

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:17:48 EDT 2010

I have 2 vtkContourWidgets on two different planes of an image that are n
planes apart.  I'd like to interpolate between the two widgets and create
n-1 widgets on each of the planes between the two widgets that are already
drawn.  Is there a method to do this?  I could also easily get the
vtkPolyData from each contour separately and create n-1 vtkPolyData's and
use that as the initial position for n-1 new contour widgets.

Any ideas?

Thanks.