[vtkusers] Repositioning Image within Render Window

Alexis Cheng acheng_1221 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:15:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to map a texture on a quad similar to this tutorial : http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Visualization/TextureMapQuad

I'm having trouble displaying the image at the desired position on a render window. I've tried changing the the value of points and it scales the image with respect to each of the other points, but has no effect on the image's position. I've also tried texturedQuad->SetPosition( x, y, z) with no success. What other functions could be used to position an image within a render window? Thanks in advance.

Alexis Cheng
Electrical Engineering
University of British Columbia