[vtkusers] Select and Move widgets

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Wed Oct 20 13:17:47 EDT 2010

Hi, I would like to subclass vtkDistanceWidget and vtkAngleWidget to let
them be pickable and movable, just like vector illustration programs do
(i.e.: Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw).

Currently, to move those widgets to a new position, the user has to select a
handler, then move it, then select another handler and move to the new
position, and repeat this for all handlers. I would like to click not on the
handler, but on any part of the widget (a line or a special handler) and
drag to move the whole widget.

Does anyone knows a way to do what I want to do?, an example?

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com