[vtkusers] How to cut and flat a volumedata with an spline

Raúl Ferriz raul at torresyvalero.com
Wed Oct 20 13:15:16 EDT 2010

Dear users,

I have an vtkSPLine perfectly defined, and also I have a vtkImageData
with volume information. I need to cut that volume data as there were
two SPLines exactly equal but one above and other below that data (the
result should be more or less a flag waving). Later I need to remove
that waves and get the image flatted.
But  really I don't know what class can help me to achieve this (cut
following an spline and the flat). Can someone give some advice?

Many thanks.

PS: Excuse me about the silly subject, but I really don't know what is
the best subject for this email.